Monday, April 14, 2014

08:Accelerate -Kasoku- (TOGAINU NO CHI - DRAMA CD VOL.1 ~SHIKI~) Eng



Gender: Action / Sci-Fi / Shounen-ai / BL

08:Accelerate -Kasoku-

Man: Aaargh!
Shiki: Where did you get this ampoule? Speak!
Man: It's mine! Return it to me! My...Argh!! At the ruins of the police station...argh!
Shiki: [Narration]A highly concentrated ampoule that is usually not in the market, it's appearance indicates that that man is here. He has never done this before. Is there some reason behind this, or, is it a trap? [End narration] At the ruins of the police station... A dead end? No...the stairs, upstairs?
n: In the past, I was like this too...
Shiki: Downstairs!
n: You are stretching your hands towards the truth you can't reach.
Shiki: Where is he!
n: "Null-Nicole". The existence that has the same blood as me and carries the destiny named "Nicole". That blood forms a pair with me.
Shiki: Are you saying that there is another monster like you?
n: Unlike "Nicole", he does not have a power of his own. Only when it contacts "Line", which is produced by "Nicole", will the power of "Null-Nicole" display. And, he does not yet know the fate of his blood.
Shiki: Che!
n: If we get to the heart of the matter, we're of the same origin, but completely different beings. Of everything that is created, there is not one that is the same. Me too, you too...Maybe that's why I want to know...
Shiki: Who cares about that! Since it's a disgusting dirty blood all the same, including you, I'll kill you both! Ngn! Am I trapped?
n: You have got his colour. I wonder how you'll change?
Shiki: Bastard!
n: It's already too late. Everything has started to proceed, and will move towards the end. I won't allow anyone to stop this, whoever it is.
Shiki: What are you talking about? What are you planning!
n: Like this, everything is in order. Including your own colour...
Shiki: Damn it! [Narration] It seems that man did not plan to completely seal my movements. After spending a bit of time, I immediately escaped from the basement. But I don't understand the reason. What on earth is that man planning?

Shiki: Hm? Hey! Has he left. [Narration] Because I left without locking the door, this is expected.
[Flashback]
Akira: I do not belong to anyone. I only belong to myself!
[End flashback]
Shiki: Hm, what's this? Fragments...a communicator? [Narration]I knew it was something used by the military at one look. On inspecting the room, I found something radiating a weak light in the shadow of the chair. Ampoule...Line's...Che!

Next-->

No comments:

Post a Comment